Friday, November 14, 2008

I slept so well last nite, that i think it couldnt be better.

Stumbled upon some photos on facebook. Not mine of cos. Noticed how some people's appearances have really changed so drastically while i still remained more or less the same. Wonder why some pple dare to do things that I don't and how they manage to get those things started in the 1st place. Opportunity and character. I won't deem the same stuff as an opportunity based on my character. I think its just sheer waste of time. Well....u cant change a person's character, so you can forget about the stuff that comes with it.

Read the same person's blog too. Sometimes I wonder if my blog is really that deserted. Maybe I brought it upon myself. I could have just informed the whole world of the existance of this La-La Land...but whats the point? You don't used to go round handing your diary to your friends and pple whom you hardly know right? Aiyo...dunno lah...its pple's character and what comes with it, isn't it?

1 week no go home le. :(